The Adams County Farmers’ Market Association seeks volunteers to assist with a variety of tasks in 2016. Join the ranks of friends, neighbors and market supporters helping us make this market season a success! The Adams County Farmers’ Market Association is a non-profit 501(c)6 committed to a vibrant farmers market which assists consumers in obtaining fresh, nutritious food while strengthening the bond between agriculture and the community.
Let us know how you would like to assist us this year as a market volunteer!
- Market Hospitality Table: Assist with staffing the market information table providing exceptional customer service, answering shopper’s inquiries and a variety of vendor support tasks. Training is always provided to ease you into your new role.
- Healthy Cooking Squad: Assist in setting up cooking demonstrations and development of healthy recipes featuring market ingredients.
- Adopt a Market Sign: Do you live close to one of our market locations? If you are able to assist in weekly placement of step-in signage that would be great! Market road signs help create more visibility and direct consumers to the market site. We’ll provide you with a few signs if you can provide us with a few minutes of your time.
- Educational Program Support: From assisting the Association with the Kid’s Market Day to other educational venues, programs connect and educate consumers about everything Adams County has to offer!
- Market Set Up and Breakdown: If you are physically fit and would enjoy a more “active” role in the farmers’ market, both the market staff and vendors can always use a helping hand with set up and breakdown.
- Veggie Valet Service Team: Assist our market customers with transporting and loading their market goods.